List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabu Subroto Date:April 29 2003 10:00am
Subject:Re: Resetting Autoincrement.
View as plain text
That's also what I mean. But lookslike that I have to
reset the auto_increment manually.
--- Gabriel-Dumitrel MOSCALU
<gabriel.moscalu@stripped> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Based on this subject, i would have another
> question.
>
> What if I delete all records, would it be possible
> to reset the
> auto_increment? (as a reson of why, I just like
> having the things done
> properly).
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriel

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

http://search.yahoo.com
Thread
Resetting Autoincrement.Prabu Subroto28 Apr
  • Re: Resetting Autoincrement.Paul DuBois28 Apr
  • Re: Resetting Autoincrement.Gabriel-Dumitrel MOSCALU29 Apr
    • RE: Resetting Autoincrement.Daevid Vincent29 Apr
      • Re: Resetting Autoincrement.Joel Rees30 Apr
    • Re: Resetting Autoincrement.Prabu Subroto29 Apr
Re: Resetting Autoincrement.Prabu Subroto28 Apr
  • re: Re: Resetting Autoincrement.Victoria Reznichenko29 Apr
    • re: Re: Resetting Autoincrement.Prabu Subroto5 May