List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabu Subroto Date:April 29 2003 4:26am
Subject:Re: looking for a good design tool
View as plain text
Dear Peter...

Where can I have it from? I am using SuSE 8.2

Thanks...
--- Peter Brawley <peter.brawley@stripped>
wrote:
> Datanamic's Dezign.

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

http://search.yahoo.com
Thread
looking for a good design toolbill parducci28 Apr
  • Re: looking for a good design toolPeter Brawley28 Apr
    • Re: looking for a good design toolPrabu Subroto29 Apr
      • Re: looking for a good design toolBatara Kesuma29 Apr
        • Re: looking for a good design toolPrabu Subroto5 May
          • Re: looking for a good design toolCurtis Maurand5 May
    • Re: looking for a good design toolbill parducci30 Apr
      • Re: looking for a good design toolPrabu Subroto5 May