List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 21 1999 7:04pm
Subject:Re: Memory problem under windows 98
View as plain text

Bob> On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Mathieu Levesque wrote:
>> Hi..
>>
>> I have a big memory problem. Mysql eats up all my memory!!!!!!!
>>
>> I'm only connecting and disconnecting and it and it eats up all my
>> memory!!! When i close mysqld.exe my memory come back.
>>
>> I need help!
>>
>> [sample code snipped]
>>
>> Hope someone can help!
>>
>> Tanks you!
>>

Bob> This isn't much help, I know, but I confirmed that the symptom is
Bob> repeatable on another Win98 box.  I'll be interested to find out what
Bob> the explanation is.  Good luck!

Hi!

Which MySQL version did you test this with?
Was it mysqld or mysql that eat memory?
How did you verify this on Win98?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Memory problem under windows 98Mathieu Levesque20 Sep
  • Re: Memory problem under windows 98Bob Kline20 Sep
    • Re: Memory problem under windows 98Michael Widenius22 Sep
      • Re: Memory problem under windows 98Bob Kline22 Sep