List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 21 1999 7:22pm
Subject:boolean values?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Nathan" == Nathan Clegg <nathan@stripped> writes:

Nathan> I noticed that 'bool' is a reserved word, but that there are no boolean
Nathan> column types.  Is tinyint the most efficient way to store a single boolean
Nathan> value?  If I have enough of them I'll use a set.  What is 'bool' used for?

Hi!

BOOL and BIT are reservered word for the future, when we will introduce
bit types into MySQL.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
boolean values?Nathan Clegg20 Sep
  • Re: boolean values?Martin Ramsch21 Sep
    • Re: boolean values?Paul DuBois21 Sep
    • Re: boolean values?Paul DuBois21 Sep
  • boolean values?Michael Widenius22 Sep