List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:April 3 1999 11:01pm
Subject:Re: Dynaloader Problem?
View as plain text
I don't know why your mysql library is there - it should be
installed in the same place as you MySQL installation.

Anyway, you need should use the ldconfig program to tell
FreeBSD's loader where to find the mysqlclient library:

# ldconfig -m /path/to/your/mysql/lib

Don't include the - just the path to the
directory where it is.

You might want to do this in a startup script so that you
won't have to worry about it every time you reboot your