List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Griffiths Date:April 25 2003 10:31pm
Subject:Index File Size
View as plain text
We have a table with about 30 million rows. There are several indexes on
this table, and the index file seems to have grown to about 1.5 gigabytes.

We've used the Raid option with MySQL-Max to split this large table up; I
haven't come across anything to split up the indexes....

Any suggestions?

Thx,
David.
Thread
Index File SizeDavid Griffiths26 Apr
  • Re: Index File SizeKeith C. Ivey26 Apr
    • Re: Index File SizeDan Nelson26 Apr
  • Re: Index File SizeDavid Griffiths26 Apr
    • Multiple languages in MySqlScott Haneda26 Apr