List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ryan R. Tharp Date:April 25 2003 3:48pm
Subject:Re: performance
View as plain text
Yes, our development server is FreeBSD however our production server is
Linux. However we still see problems with our table on both platforms, so I
was hoping I could find the ideal config for our server by adjusting the
buffers on the development server and then applying them to a new production
server when ready.

We have 6 Disks, 3x2, looks like I have a 64k chunk size. I also have a
raid0 stripe (64k chunk size as well), I run some tests with that as well as
using mysql raid.

-Ryan.