List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Villa Date:April 25 2003 4:23am
Subject:DB Field Prepopulates with same every time...
View as plain text
I have a simple PHP script which handles a users profile.

There are 2 fields, postal_code SMALLINT (5), and phone_number INT(12).

Whenever I insert values into these fields or update values, they are
saved as 32767, for the both of them.

I print out my SQL statement prior to inserting/updating, and sure
enough, the values are what I input in my form BEFORE they go into the
DB.  But the answer comes after they are inserted/updated.  All other
columns are fine...

Any ideas?

Thread
DB Field Prepopulates with same every time...Jonathan Villa25 Apr
  • Re: DB Field Prepopulates with same every time...Stefan Hinz25 Apr
  • Re: DB Field Prepopulates with same every time...(Terry Riley)25 Apr