List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luca Perugini Date:April 3 1999 9:37pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
I can't find any word..... yes y're right ...this is a TECHICAL NEWSGROUP.

Are you a MAN or a computer?

Really ......... without words !!

*****************
Luca Perugini
LinuxManShip
SysAdm at http://www.uisp.it
mailto:perluca@stripped

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Lew Barnesson wrote:

> With all my sympathies, this is a technical newsgroup, and not a proper
> forum for this.

YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEArhimed [DKG]3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEDavor Cengija3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELuca Perugini4 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMilen A. Radev4 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChuck7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEka Kelana6 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMichael Widenius6 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEVan7 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEScott W Bingham7 Apr
      • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChai-Hup Chen7 Apr
Re: YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADELew Barnesson3 Apr
Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEEd Carp7 Apr