List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Rees Date:April 21 2003 4:57am
Subject:Re: compiler error
View as plain text
Jumping in for Jeremy, ...

> Jeremy-
> Basically the compiler barfs with "Compiler Error" yep thats it
> Unfortuantely this has all the diagnostic information of the infamous "Check
> Engine" light
> the compiler writers were having a bad day I guess
> (I am compiling the 4.1 source)
> Thanks,
> Martin

I missed the start of this thread, but where are the details about the
system you are compiling on and the compiler you are using? Also, what
options are you compiling with? Without that information, the best guess
anyone here has is that you should go to your compiler's NG or ML with this
question.

--
Joel Rees <joel@stripped>

Thread
compiler errorMartin21 Apr
  • Re: compiler errorJeremy Zawodny21 Apr
    • Re: compiler errorMartin21 Apr
      • Re: compiler errorJoel Rees22 Apr
  • Re: compiler errorMartin21 Apr
    • Re: compiler errorDan Nelson21 Apr