List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Salvador E. (Contractor) Saldana Date:April 18 2003 3:03pm
Subject:Error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server durying querying
View as plain text
Hi,

I needed some help getting a client to connect through tcp/ip.  I recycled
my unix machine and when it came back up I wasn't able to connect to it.
I've gone down the Mysql manual and tried troubleshooting but could not find
anything to help me.  I believe my unix box might be closing the 3306 port,
I've tried to telnet to it and kicks me out.  My.cnf in /etc is currently
configured correctly but I have a feeling that the program is ignoring the
configuration file.  I've made several changes to it such as changing the
port number and the "wait time" and still nothing.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Thread
Error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server durying queryingContractor)18 Apr
  • Re: Error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server durying queryingMartin18 Apr