List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:April 17 2003 5:14pm
Subject:[RESULTS] Re: Poll: Do *you* use the table?
View as plain text
At 9:21 -0600 3/30/03, Paul DuBois wrote:
>I'm curious to what extent the grant table is used
>in production environments.  Do you use it?  (Other than to
>experiment with it to see how it works?)
>Please reply to me directly; I'll summarize to the list.

I received replies from 9 people.  None use the host table.

Actually, one person said that he did use the host table, but
further correspondence revealed that what he really meant was
that he was using the Host column of the other grant tables,
not the host table itself.
Poll: Do *you* use the table?Paul DuBois30 Mar
  • [RESULTS] Re: Poll: Do *you* use the table?Paul DuBois17 Apr
  • Re: [RESULTS] Re: Poll: Do *you* use the table?Bernhard Döbler22 Apr