List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:RBRoa Date:April 17 2003 6:02am
Subject:RE: running on FreeBSD from compiled source
View as plain text
Yes..it works...but it seems eating much cpu time...anyway...it's a tuning
problem...

Thanks for the hint....

R---- R--

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only
for the use of the individual or entity identified.If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of the information contained in this message is strictly
prohibited.If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately.