List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Román Sánchez Date:April 16 2003 2:17am
> There are identifiers, as Dan pointed out, that are easy enough to filter
> on.  If you can't filter on arbitrary headers, E-mail the author of your
> software (Microsoft?) and complain.  Then filter on the To: and CC: lines
> instead, since mysql@stripped will probably show up in there
somewhere.

That's right. I use Outlook and filter the string "mysql" in the To OR Cc
fields and all messages from this list go to the proper folder. No single
message has ever gone to an incorrect place.

Cheers!

Thread
[MySQL] emailing ListsTom Eagle15 Apr
  • Re: [MySQL] emailing ListsJeremy Zawodny15 Apr
RE: [MySQL] emailing ListsArun Devaravar15 Apr
  • RE: [MySQL] emailing ListsB. van Ouwerkerk15 Apr
  • Re: [MySQL] emailing ListsDan Nelson15 Apr
    • Re: [MySQL] emailing ListsMichael T. Babcock16 Apr
  • Re: [MySQL] emailing ListsRomán Sánchez16 Apr