List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Inandjo Taurel Date:April 15 2003 7:17pm
Subject:When will we be able to write such queries??
View as plain text
hi,
i wanted to know from which version will we be able to issue queries like:
- "select * from table1 where field1 not in (select * from table2)"
-  "select * from table1 where field1 in (select * from table2)"
- "select * from table1 where field1=(select field2 from table2 where ...."

We are actually porting an application written for DBase 4 to mysql, and we
are facing a lot of issues concerning the non-supporting of some features by
mysql database (particularly the in/not in statements, the subselects and
the nested queries! ).
Thanks.

SQL SQL SQL

When will we be able to write such queries??Inandjo Taurel15 Apr
  • Re: When will we be able to write such queries??Dan Nelson15 Apr