List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Read Date:April 13 2003 10:49pm
Subject:RE: Unable to complete the make for mysql-3.23.56 on my FreeBSD 4.4
View as plain text
On 13-Apr-2003 Mike Todd wrote:
> Checksum OK for mysql-3.23.56.tar.gz.
> ===>   mysql-client-3.23.56 depends on executable: libtool - found
> ===>  Patching for mysql-client-3.23.56
> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for mysql-client-3.23.56
> 1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to strings/Makefile.in.rej
>>> Patch patch-ap failed to apply cleanly.
>>> Patch(es) patch-ab patch-af patch-ag patch-an applied cleanly.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-client.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-client.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-client.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-client.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-client.
> /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-client DING! #

Your ports tree is out of date.

# cd /usr/ports
# make update

# cd /usr/ports/databases/mysql323-client
# make fetch && make patch
# make clean && make

 ... continue with your (re) install.

Don Read                                       dread@stripped
-- It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you are going to
   steal the neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
                            (53kr33t w0rdz: sql table query)

Thread
Unable to complete the make for mysql-3.23.56 on my FreeBSD 4.4Mike Todd13 Apr
  • RE: Unable to complete the make for mysql-3.23.56 on my FreeBSD 4.4Don Read14 Apr