List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 3 1999 9:46am
Subject:MySQL and Access Query
View as plain text
>>>>> "Paco" == Paco Maldonado <spine@stripped> writes:

Paco> I got a problem, i have a database in access and i have made a query and
Paco> copied it to the clipboard:

Paco> SELECT Entity.Name, Entitats.Street, Entitats.Phone,

Paco> Activities.Activity, Epigrafs.Epigraf

Paco> FROM Epigrafs INNER JOIN

Paco> (Entity INNER JOIN

Paco> (Activitaties INNER JOIN EntityActivitaties

Paco> ON Activities.IDactivity = EntityActivities.IDactivity)

Paco> ON Entity.IDentity = EntityActivities.IDentity)

Paco> ON Epigrafs.IDepigraf = EntityActivities.IDepigraf

Paco> ORDER BY Entity.Name;

Paco> I have then, the same DB in my linux box with mysql, so this query is
Paco> incorrect....
Paco> whats can i do?

Hi!

MySQL doesn't understand the 'INNER' noice-word.
(I have fixed this for MySQL 3.23)

The above is equal to:

SELECT Entity.Name, Entitats.Street, Entitats.Phone,
Activities.Activity, Epigrafs.Epigraf
FROM Epigrafs,Entity, Activitaties, EntityActivitaties
WHERE Activities.IDactivity = EntityActivities.IDactivity AND
Entity.IDentity = EntityActivities.IDentity AND Epigrafs.IDepigraf =
EntityActivities.IDepigraf
ORDER BY Entity.Name;

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MySQL and Access QueryPaco Maldonado2 Apr
  • MySQL and Access QueryMichael Widenius3 Apr