List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jiri Cuypers Date:March 12 1999 8:42pm
Subject:RE: field types needed from mysql database
View as plain text
Hmmm... :-) practice makes master...

Okay thanks, will try it.  I just looked at all the examples which had
type-dependent quotes.
you just need to look at the right things at the right time I guess

Thnx again
Jiri

Thread
field types needed from mysql databaseJiri Cuypers12 Mar
  • Re: field types needed from mysql databaseThimble Smith12 Mar
  • Re: field types needed from mysql databaseChristian Mack13 Mar
RE: field types needed from mysql databaseJiri Cuypers13 Mar