List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:April 10 2003 2:24pm
Subject:RE: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQL
View as plain text
At 10:07 AM -0400 4/10/03, John Griffin wrote:
>Hi Bill,
>
>No offence but seeing as you are an employee of the company that is
>making the product you may be a little biased when stating that
>Lasso surpasses PHP. I would like to hear opinions from people who
>have used both PHP and Lasso and who do not work for Blue World and
>are not part of the PHP development team. Anyone on this list meet
>that criteria?
>
>John

John:

Actually, the person who made the statements below is Bill Leonard
who owns a hosting company that uses both Lasso and PHP. He doesn't
work for Blue World. So, I think he meets your criteria as an
independent party quite nicely.

While I agree with his statements, like you, I also agree that it's
more appropriate for someone outside of Blue World to issue these
kinds of statements.

However, if you're attending the MySQL UCON this week in San Jose, be
sure to drop by the Blue World booth to hear these kinds of
statements coming right out of our mouths. ;)

Seriously, you're cordially invited to examine our software offerings
and we'd be delighted to show you how the new Lasso Reporter helps
build productivity.

Best,

Bill Doerrfeld (I'm not Bill Leonard even though my dad's first name
is Leonard...)

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
[ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQLBill Doerrfeld10 Apr
Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQL(Daniel Rossi)10 Apr
  • Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQLBill Leonard10 Apr
RE: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQLJohn Griffin10 Apr
  • Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQLBill Leonard10 Apr
  • RE: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQLBill Doerrfeld10 Apr
  • Re: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQLBrent Baisley10 Apr
RE: [ANN] Blue World Announces Lasso Reporter for MySQLJohn Griffin10 Apr