List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:April 1 2003 1:18am
Subject:Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?
View as plain text
Miguel Here are the contents of my localhost.err:

InnoDB: Error: log file .\ib_logfile1 is of different size 0 0 bytes
InnoDB: than specified in the .cnf file 0 5242880 bytes!
030331 18:16:45  Can't init databases
030331 18:16:45  Aborting

030331 18:16:45  InnoDB: Warning: shutting down a not properly started
                 InnoDB: or created database!
030331 18:16:45  MySql: Shutdown Complete

does this make any sense to you?
Muchas Gracias
Martin