List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:miguel solorzano Date:April 1 2003 12:11am
Subject:Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?
View as plain text
At 16:49 31/03/2003 -0700, Martin Gainty wrote:
>Sorry to hike the thread but I have a specific question
>What causes "System Error 1067" when starting mysql in Windows
>Does anyone know?

The MySQL server has aborted for some reason that should be
find on \mysql\data\hostname.err or mysql.err.

also you can get messages error starting the server as standalone
e.g:

mysqld-nt --standalone --console

    __  ___     ___ ____  __
   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Miguel Angel Solórzano <miguel@stripped>
  / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   São Paulo - Brazil
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/
        <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?B. van Ouwerkerk31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jeremy Zawodny31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?gerald_clark31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Dan Nelson31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?B. van Ouwerkerk1 Apr
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jeremy Zawodny1 Apr
      • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David T-G1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle5 Apr
re[2]: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Richard Morton31 Mar
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
    • RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jennifer Goodie1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Martin Gainty1 Apr
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?miguel solorzano1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Martin Gainty1 Apr
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Michael T. Babcock2 Apr
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?John Griffin31 Mar
  • RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Damien COLA31 Mar
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck1 Apr