List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Seth Brundle Date:March 31 2003 11:33pm
Subject:Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?
View as plain text
>  It's much more convenient than a web forum, and much
> faster too, because I don't have to wait for some remote, overloaded
server
> to respond.

This makes no sense as message I post to a Yahoo! Group get emailed to
opt-in members and appears on the group within seconds, while I may not
receive something I posted to the MySQL list for minutes or sometimes hours.

Thread
Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?B. van Ouwerkerk31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jeremy Zawodny31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?gerald_clark31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Dan Nelson31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?B. van Ouwerkerk1 Apr
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jeremy Zawodny1 Apr
      • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David T-G1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle5 Apr
re[2]: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Richard Morton31 Mar
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
    • RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jennifer Goodie1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Martin Gainty1 Apr
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?miguel solorzano1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Martin Gainty1 Apr
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Michael T. Babcock2 Apr
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?John Griffin31 Mar
  • RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Damien COLA31 Mar
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck1 Apr