List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Damien COLA Date:March 31 2003 8:23pm
Subject:RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?
View as plain text
Yes, if someone has something to complain about, make a website and
point the others to it. This topic of dicussion - improving the state of
things - has been recurrent in every mailing lists for ages, and it
stops only when somebody DOES something about it ;-)

Very nice argumentation by Seth Brundle, even though I am thinking in
the same lines, but didn't want to add to the noise.. now it's done. ;-)

Cordialement,
  Damien COLA
    http://www.VarMalin.com