List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gerald_clark Date:March 31 2003 3:06pm
Subject:Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?
View as plain text
If this is an April fools joke, you are off a day.

Seth Brundle wrote:

>I really hate mailing lists - they are dinosaurs for this type of thing.
>
>A web discussion board is a much more powerful and flexible tool for this
>type of community. Thread tracking, archiving, searching, dont have to
>download 50 emails a day just to monitor a couple threads...cmon its 2003!
>
>Cant we convert this into a discussion board or better yet just make the
>usenet group mirror postable from google groups?
>
>There are 4 lists like this one where I have to continuously subscribe and
>unsubscribe throughout the year when I want to participate. Also emails get
>mirrored on google groups for convenient spam harvesting - its really a pain
>in the butt.

Thread
Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?B. van Ouwerkerk31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jeremy Zawodny31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?gerald_clark31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Dan Nelson31 Mar
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?B. van Ouwerkerk1 Apr
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jeremy Zawodny1 Apr
      • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David T-G1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle5 Apr
re[2]: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Richard Morton31 Mar
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
    • RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Jennifer Goodie1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Seth Brundle1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Martin Gainty1 Apr
    • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?miguel solorzano1 Apr
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Martin Gainty1 Apr
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck31 Mar
  • Re: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Michael T. Babcock2 Apr
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?John Griffin31 Mar
  • RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?Damien COLA31 Mar
RE: Could we make this a web discussion forum?David Brodbeck1 Apr