List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 19 1999 9:24am
Subject:Client Binary for AIX 4.3??
View as plain text
>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Peacock <a.peacock@stripped>
> writes:

Anthony> Hi,
Anthony> Does anybody have a binary dist for AIX 4.3?

Anthony> I only need the client libraries so that I can install the DBI modules.

Anthony> Our IS department is twitchy about doing the whole build on their server, but

Anthony> seem to be happy to install the libraries and header files.

Anthony> Many thanks

Anthony> Fare Thee Well
Anthony> Anthony Peacock
Anthony> CHIME, Royal Free & University College Medical School
Anthony> E-Mail: a.peacock@stripped
Anthony> WWW:    http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/~rmhiajp/

Hi!

Shouldn't the binary distribution for AIX 4.2 work for you?

Try to get the file:

mysql-3.22.26a-ibm-aix4.2.1.0-powerpc.tar.gz

http://www.mysql.com/download_3.22.html

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Client Binary for AIX 4.3??Anthony Peacock17 Sep
  • Client Binary for AIX 4.3??Michael Widenius19 Sep
    • Re: Client Binary for AIX 4.3??Anthony Peacock20 Sep