List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 24 2003 4:07pm
Subject:Re: Two values for LIMIT?
View as plain text
At 16:44 +0100 3/24/03, COMUNICA wrote:
>Hi
>I need help for prompt LIMIT with two values, the first value is the
>starting row, the second value end of LIMIT.
>
>The following instrction work?
>
>"SELECT A, B, C FROM Table LIMIT value1,value2"
>
>value2 is intended obtained with the COUNT() function.

I don't know what you mean by that statement exactly (I can't understand
it), but the arguments to LIMIT must be constants.

>value1 = is inferior of value2 and the starting row
>
>There is an alternative to use this?

The first value is the number of rows to skip.
The second value is the number of rows to return.

What kind of alternative are you looking for?

>Thank for all.
>
>Antonio Gabrielli

Thread
Two values for LIMIT?COMUNICA24 Mar
  • Re: Two values for LIMIT?Paul DuBois24 Mar
RE: Two values for LIMIT?Jon Haworth24 Mar