List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:September 18 1999 2:50am
Subject:Re: MyODBC compilation
View as plain text
>First a question;  Why do you need MyODBC.  I assume you know that if
>you want to connect with ODBC from an Windows machine to your Linux
>machine, you don't need ODBC on Linux, but only the pre-compiled
>MyODBC driver for Win32.
And here I have been labouring under the assumption that you needed ODBC on
both the NT and the Linux box.  So the idea is to configure the ODBC
administrator on NT to use MyODBC to access the database on the Linux host?

Thanks for the large hint.

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
MyODBC compilationMichael Widenius18 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationChristopher R. Jones18 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas19 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationMichael Widenius19 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas19 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationMichael Widenius19 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas20 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationMichael Widenius20 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas21 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationMichael Widenius21 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas22 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas22 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationMichael Widenius22 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas23 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationMichael Widenius23 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas23 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas25 Sep
Re: MyODBC compilationSteve Freitas26 Sep