List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Doerrfeld Date:March 18 2003 3:30pm
Subject:MySQL Users Conference
View as plain text
Do you plan on attending the first MySQL Users Conference to be held
next month in San Jose, Calif?

Our company is one of the sponsors for this event and we very much
look forward to meeting many of you.

If you haven't already registered for this important event, we
strongly encourage you to do so. Check out the following link for a
special discount on conference passes
<https://order.mysql.com/?sub=pg&pg_no=14&ref=blw7 >.

There will be a wealth of information presented at this event and it
will be a great opportunity to network and learn from many of the
leading minds in the MySQL community.

As I haven't really seen much discussed about this event here, I just
wanted to drum up a little interest to make sure folks here were
aware of this event.

Of course, this is an official MySQL event hosted by MySQL AB and
many of the employees of MySQL AB will be on hand.

Look forward to meeting many of you next month in San Jose.

Best,

Bill

Bill Doerrfeld                                bill@stripped
Blue World Communications, Inc.   http://www.blueworld.com/
          Build and serve powerful data-driven Web sites
           with Lasso Studio and Lasso Professional.
Thread
MySQL Users ConferenceBill Doerrfeld18 Mar