List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:EMS HiTech Team Date:March 18 2003 3:30pm
Subject:Re: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!
View as plain text
Hello All,

We are not spammers at all. We just think that our announcements may be
interesting to the MySQL community as our products are directly related to
MySQL server. Thanks to everyone who understands that and supported us in
this discussion.

2Reiner: BTW, one of the Siemens AG branches is an owner of MySQL Manager
site license. :-)

Best Regards,
EMS HiTech Team
http://www.ems-hitech.com