List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barry Marler Date:March 17 2003 4:54pm
Subject:Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!
View as plain text
I second that.

Rusch (ext) Reiner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is anyone interested in commercial use/spam of this list?
> If not, I would prefer to throw them out of the list.
>
> Regards,
> Reiner

Barry Marler
Plant Genome Mapping Laboratory
University of Georgia
Room 229, Center for Applied Genetics Technology
111 Riverbend Road
Athens, GA 30602
706.583.0164[office]
706.583.0160[fax]
http://www.plantgenome.uga.edu

Thread
EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!EMS HiTech Team17 Mar
AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!ext) Reiner17 Mar
  • Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!Barry Marler17 Mar
  • Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!pperchan@dynamicnet.net17 Mar
    • Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!Peter Brawley17 Mar
      • Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!Bruce Feist18 Mar
    • Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!Patrick17 Mar
  • RE: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!Daevid Vincent17 Mar
  • Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!Daniel Kasak17 Mar
  • Re: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!EMS HiTech Team18 Mar
  • Re: AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!Gelu Gogancea18 Mar
AW: EMS MySQL Manager for Linux 1.15 released!ext) Reiner19 Mar