List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 16 2003 11:05pm
Subject:Re: Foreign Key and default action/RESTRICT behaviour?
View as plain text
At 23:12 +0200 3/16/03, Heikki Tuuri wrote:
>Tor,

I see in the change notes that ON UPDATE was implemented in 4.0.8.

But how can ON DELETE be a later addition than RESTRICT?  I was under the
impression that RESTRICT wasn't even implemented.

Also, the manual lists SET DEFAULT as a reference option for the general
CREATE TABLE syntax.  Does that come into play for InnoDB at all?

--
Paul DuBois
http://www.kitebird.com/