List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian McCain Date:March 14 2003 7:24pm
Subject:Re: Remote Administration
View as plain text
There are a few tools you can use to remotely administer MySQL graphically,
if that's what you're looking for. You might be interested in MySQL Control
Center http://www.mysql.com/products/mysqlcc/index.html although I'm not
entirely certain about it's support for secure data transmission.

Brian McCain