List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C. Reeve Date:March 14 2003 6:49pm
Subject:Remote Administration
View as plain text
Hi,

How would I go about setting up remote administration of MySQL. MySQL is
running on Windows 2000 and I will be connecting from Windows XP. I saw
something in the MySQL docs about using an SSH client like Secure CRT, but
it loses me at the linking OBDC.

Any help on this or another similar way to do remote administration is
appreciated..

Thread
Remote AdministrationC. Reeve14 Mar
  • Re: Remote AdministrationBrian McCain14 Mar
  • forcing mysql client to use TCP socket?Murad Nayal14 Mar
    • Re: forcing mysql client to use TCP socket?Dan Nelson14 Mar
  • Re: forcing mysql client to use TCP socket?gerald_clark14 Mar
  • Re: forcing mysql client to use TCP socket?Gelu Gogancea14 Mar
  • Re: forcing mysql client to use TCP socket?Murad Nayal15 Mar