List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jose de Leon Date:September 18 1999 12:14am
Subject:MySQL is a great product!!!
View as plain text
Just felt like sending my kudos to the entire MySQL Development Team and the
MySQL Visionaries.

MySQL is a great product!  Very reliable, very fast, easy to configure and
setup.  Excellent development philosophy!  I really appreciate your high
standards for released product!  Excellent PEER support (kudos to the list
members), not to mention the excellent support from MySQL Team.  Easy to
interface with third party software.  Heck, easy for me to interface with my
own custom software.  I have no qualms about recommending MySQL to my
professional contacts and clients.

I use MySQL for all my backend web development, I use it for work, I use it
for play, I use it to teach from, I use it...well, I would use it to brush
my teeth if my tooth brush had an ODBC hookup......but I digress.

KUDOS to TxX Datakonsulter AB!  Keep up the good work!!

Thanks,
Jose de Leon

Thread
MySQL is a great product!!!Jose de Leon18 Sep