List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 14 2003 5:32pm
Subject:Re: sql diff for mysql
View as plain text
At 8:02 -0800 3/14/03, Karam Chand wrote:
>Hello
>
>If you are on Win platform then there is a tool called
>SQLyog at http://www.webyog.com/sqlyog which has a
>very powerful Database Synchronization facility.
>
>If I am not wrong then you can find a tutorial on
>Synchronizatin with SQLyog at
>http://www.phpbuilder.com
>
>Karam

There is an article on the topic here as well:

http://www.databasejournal.com/features/mysql/article.php/1584401

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
http://www.kitebird.com/
sql, query
Thread
How to implement this query - can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
  • RE: How to implement this query - Sorry about the receipt folksKyle Lange14 Mar
  • sql diff for mysqlFlorent Martineau14 Mar
    • Re: sql diff for mysqlKaram Chand14 Mar
      • Re: sql diff for mysqlPaul DuBois14 Mar
    • Re: sql diff for mysqlTonu Samuel20 Mar
      • Re: sql diff for mysqlFlorent Martineau20 Mar
        • Re: sql diff for mysqlKaram Chand20 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Bruce Feist14 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Roger Baklund14 Mar
    • RE: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
      • RE: How to implement this query - Can you help pls?Kyle Lange14 Mar
  • Re: How to implement this query - can you help pls?Harald Fuchs15 Mar
Re: sql diff for mysqlHeikki Tuuri20 Mar