List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 17 1999 8:13pm
Subject:A problem with the MyODBC
View as plain text
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Ruiz <druiz@stripped> writes:

Daniel> I am working with MySQL 3.22.25,  MyODBC 2.50.25 and Powerbuilder and I
Daniel> have a problem with the data types.

Daniel> In Powerbuilder I work with integers and in MySQL database I have
Daniel> integers too but MyODBC sends to the database the numbers in scientific
Daniel> format (1.00e+001) and, logically, the database (with data type integer)
Daniel> do not understand this numbers.

Daniel> Could anyone give me a solution? Thnak you

Daniel> (The problem can not be from Powerbuilder)

Hi!

MyODBC sends the application the number in the format the the
application ask for!  If Powerbuilder would ask for integers, it would
get integers!

You can always try to make a MyODBC and an ODBC trace file and find
out where it goes wrong.  If you find anything wrong in MyODBC we will
of course try to fix this ASAP.

Regards,
Monty

Thread
A problem with the MyODBCDaniel Ruiz15 Sep
  • Removing an indexCraig Vincent15 Sep
    • Re: Removing an indexFraser MacKenzie15 Sep
    • Re: Removing an indexJeff Urban15 Sep
  • Re: Removing an indexChristian Mack15 Sep
  • A problem with the MyODBCMichael Widenius18 Sep
RE: Removing an indexDarren L Sweeney15 Sep