List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 11 2003 9:30pm
Subject:Re: Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?
View as plain text
At 11:01 -0800 3/11/03, Keith Roberts wrote:
>I need to look in several different tables/columns in a database for a
>particular value.  If I find it, I need to update it.  Is there any way to
>search/update every table/column in one query in a particular database?

No.

>--
>Keith Roberts
>IT Manager - Laptops For Less
>2995 White Star
>Anaheim, CA 92806
>http://www.laptopsforless.com
>714.224.3980

Thread
Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?Keith Roberts11 Mar
  • Re: Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?Mike Wexler11 Mar
  • Re: Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?Paul DuBois11 Mar
    • Re: Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?Joshua J . Kugler11 Mar
RE: Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?Luc Foisy12 Mar
RE: Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?Paul DuBois12 Mar
RE: Is there any way to search a whole database for a value?Luc Foisy12 Mar