List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 17 1999 8:30pm
Subject:Re: More compile problems on HPUX10.20?
View as plain text
>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Trown <ctrown@stripped>
> writes:

Chris>      Given thr problems with using DCE threads, is it worth the effort?  Does
Chris> DCE threads on HPUX give us something that MIT threads does not?

The main issue is that we can mail HP if DCE threads doesn't work
(instead of having to mail myself if mit-threads doesn't work)

Seriously, DCE threads should be more tested on HPUX than MIT-pthreds...

Chris>      Monty, I *really* appreciate the effort you put into getting better HP
Chris> support.  In my case, patching my HPUX box is a real chore.  It's a 715/100 and
Chris> it takes forever to apply patches.

MySQL 3.22.26 should compile on HPUX without any problems (it worked
for me). I just found a minior problem with 3.23.3 on HPUX that will
be fixed in 3.23.4.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
More compile problems on HPUX10.20?Aaron Bush15 Sep
  • Re: More compile problems on HPUX10.20?Chris Trown16 Sep
    • Re: More compile problems on HPUX10.20?Michael Widenius18 Sep
  • Re: More compile problems on HPUX10.20?Ralf Kraudelt16 Sep
    • Re: More compile problems on HPUX10.20?Aaron Bush16 Sep
      • Re: More compile problems on HPUX10.20?Michael Widenius18 Sep