List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:March 11 2003 2:15am
Subject:Off topic help, SSL and form posts
View as plain text
I have run into a problem where data is truncated when sending to MySql via
a SSL connection, I can not determine whether this is my server or just the
protocol, I hope the later, as I know web* 4, which is what I am using will
never get it fixed.  Anyone with php and apache running SSL, would you mind
creating a simple html form textarea and trying to post more than 4000 or so
bytes of data to either a database or just echo the data back, I nice test
would be to see about 10k of data go through.

Of course, if someone knows already this is a SSL issue and just is how it
is, let me know, thanks.

Robotic foo Mysql query

http://www.newgeo.com                       Fax: 313.557.5052
scott@stripped                            Novato, CA U.S.A.

Thread
MySQL Shutdown FAILEDKaren Tan11 Mar
  • Off topic help, SSL and form postsScott Haneda11 Mar
    • Re: Off topic help, SSL and form postsTonu Samuel11 Mar
  • RE: MySQL Shutdown FAILEDDaevid Vincent12 Mar