List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karen Tan Date:March 11 2003 12:53am
Subject:MySQL Shutdown FAILED
View as plain text

I have just upgraded from MySQL 3.23.32 to 3.23.55 on my RedHat 8 server.
 Everything is working fine except that I get FAILED for MySQL when shutting down.
 I have not changed any settings at all.  And the FAILED message does
not seem to affect anything with MySQL operations.  How do I go abt checking what is
causing
the message?  Someone pls help!  Thanx.

-Karen

Thread
MySQL Shutdown FAILEDKaren Tan11 Mar
  • Off topic help, SSL and form postsScott Haneda11 Mar
    • Re: Off topic help, SSL and form postsTonu Samuel11 Mar
  • RE: MySQL Shutdown FAILEDDaevid Vincent12 Mar