List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Montgomery Date:March 8 2003 12:56am
Subject:Re: Need Help Setting Relationships
View as plain text
Disregard my previous msg. It looks like I have it figured out.

Friday, March 7, 2003, 5:31:38 PM, Chris Montgomery wrote:

> I've looked at the examples, but one thing it doesn't mention is whether
> both indexes need to be unique. In the primary table they are, but does
> the index in the table with the foreign key need to be a unique index
> also? Seems that no matter what I try I can't set the foreign keys. I've
> tried doing this at the cmd line and using GUI's (DBManager, SQLYog,
> etc.).

Cheers.

--
Chris Montgomery

Thread
Need Help Setting RelationshipsChris Montgomery6 Mar
  • re: Need Help Setting RelationshipsEgor Egorov7 Mar
    • Re: Need Help Setting RelationshipsChris Montgomery8 Mar
      • Re: Need Help Setting RelationshipsChris Montgomery8 Mar