List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Callender Date:March 6 2003 5:06am
Subject:OpenBSD
View as plain text
I hope I can get some help here, I'm installing mySQL on OpenBSD and i
cannot find the mysql_install_db file, all the documentation that I've read
is saying its the first step after doing make and make install from the
ports tree.

FYI: Its not in /usr/local/bin, and there was no /usr/local/mysql dir, and
of course no /usr/local/share/doc/mysql dir either .... so far this has
been a small nightmare for me.

Has others had this problem with OpenBSD? And if so can you point me in the
right direction to get it running! Thanks!

Chris

Thread
OpenBSDChris Callender6 Mar
  • Re: OpenBSDVeysel Harun Sahin6 Mar