List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Callender Date:March 6 2003 5:06am
View as plain text
I hope I can get some help here, I'm installing mySQL on OpenBSD and i
cannot find the mysql_install_db file, all the documentation that I've read
is saying its the first step after doing make and make install from the
ports tree.

FYI: Its not in /usr/local/bin, and there was no /usr/local/mysql dir, and
of course no /usr/local/share/doc/mysql dir either .... so far this has
been a small nightmare for me.

Has others had this problem with OpenBSD? And if so can you point me in the
right direction to get it running! Thanks!

OpenBSDChris Callender6 Mar
  • Re: OpenBSDVeysel Harun Sahin6 Mar