List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 5 2003 9:34pm
Subject:Re: Replication & REQUIRE SSL
View as plain text
At 15:48 -0500 3/5/03, Russell D. Weiss wrote:
>Hi, I'm running 4.0.11a-gamma.  I have replication working and I have SSL
>working.  I can't seem to get them to work together.  Based on mysql.com's
>documentation, it seems that this version of MySQL does in fact support
>secure replication.

What documentation is that?

The --master-ssl-xxx options are there, but they're no-ops.
Replication won't work over secure connections.

>Unfortunately, when I add "REQUIRE SSL" to the slave user's GRANT string,
>the slave can no longer connect.  Any idea why this is?  I have master-ssl
>as an option in my.cnf, and I have master-ssl-cert and master-ssl-key setup
>properly.
>
>Thanks in advance for any help,
>Russell

Thread
Replication & REQUIRE SSLRussell D. Weiss5 Mar
  • Re: Replication & REQUIRE SSLPaul DuBois5 Mar
  • Re: Replication & REQUIRE SSLRussell D. Weiss5 Mar
    • Re: Replication & REQUIRE SSLPaul DuBois5 Mar
    • Re: Replication & REQUIRE SSLJeremy Zawodny5 Mar