List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Feist Date:March 5 2003 5:34pm
Subject:Newbie Install Questions: RH Linux 7.1
View as plain text
I'm having trouble getting MySQL running on a RedHat Linux 7.1 machine.
 The log file complains that "host.MYD" is missing; I don't see mention
of this file in the documentation, and it's not on my computer anywhere.
 Also, the mysql.sock file is not present, and I don't know how to
create it -- I assume it'll take more than a 'touch'!

Bruce Feist

Thread
Newbie Install Questions: RH Linux 7.1Bruce Feist5 Mar
re: Newbie Install Questions: RH Linux 7.1Egor Egorov6 Mar
  • Re: Newbie Install Questions: RH Linux 7.1Bruce Feist6 Mar