List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Todd Glazier Date:April 2 1999 8:22pm
Subject:Re: Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?
View as plain text
MacOS X Server is just NeXtStep (a flavor of BSD 4.something I think) with
a new interface and some extra services. You might look for advice from
some folks who are running mysql under NeXt, or even try running the NeXt
binary, if there is one.

- mt

At 13:33 -0600 4/1/99, mysql wrote:
>I really wanna get this OS 10 thing working.
>
>I currently use mysql on hiway (a big hosting company) so I am ignorant
>and unexposed to the nature of installing and maintaining operations on
>something like mysql.
>
>Do you guys think it is likely someone of great smarts (like yourselves)
>will take the time to put the 'recipe' together for making Macintosh OS 10
>and MySQL a reality?

Thread
Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?mysql1 Apr
  • Re: Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?Vivek Khera1 Apr
  • Re: Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?Paul DuBois2 Apr
  • Re: Macintosh OS 10 .....Can't we all just get along?Michael Todd Glazier2 Apr