List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Waite Date:February 28 2003 11:27am
Subject:re: trouble setting key_buffer_size on a debian slave
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm using the same MySQL version on debian and have no problem
setting the key_buffer size.  I take it you are setting
"key_buffer" and not "key_buffer_size" in the my.cnf file ?

eg.

set-variable    = key_buffer=32M

I don't know why it has a different name in the 'show variables'
list.

Are you saying that running "change master ..." resets the variable ?

==
Martin

Thread
re: trouble setting key_buffer_size on a debian slaveLiz Derr27 Feb
  • re: trouble setting key_buffer_size on a debian slaveMartin Waite28 Feb
  • Re: trouble setting key_buffer_size on a debian slaveLiz Derr1 Mar