List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 27 2003 3:42pm
Subject:Re: What command to restore MySQL DataBase ?
View as plain text
At 22:04 +0700 2/27/03, Somsak RAKTHAI wrote:
>Dear sir,
>    I used mysql-4.0.10-gamma on RedHat-8.0.
>I used "my.cnf" from "support-files/my-large.cnf".
>
>    When I backup all DataBases I used command below.
>      mysqldump --all-databases > all_databases.sql
>
>    I want to know what command to restore Database ?

If you look at the dump file, you'll see that it contains SQL
statements.  Just feed the file to mysql to process it:

mysql < all_databases.sql

>            thank you very much.
>               regards,
>               Somsak.

Thread
What command to restore MySQL DataBase ?Somsak RAKTHAI27 Feb
  • Re: What command to restore MySQL DataBase ?Prabu Subroto27 Feb
  • Re: What command to restore MySQL DataBase ?Paul DuBois27 Feb
  • re: What command to restore MySQL DataBase ?Egor Egorov27 Feb