I sent a couple of mail recently, asking some help for some strange
behaviour with select and updates.
I hope many of you have read it...the problem was that making a
SELECT something FROM table WHERE 'Where_Clause'
gave some results, >0.
UPDATE table SET something WHERE 'THe_Same_Clause_As_Before'
0 matching rows, 0 rows changed.
that seemed to me strange, so that I started to investigate about my
tables and indexes.
I was using Mysql-4.0.1-alpha.
I decided to update, switching to version 4.0.11-gamma.
The problem has disappeared!
Maybe it was a bug.
I hope this can be useful for someone.
|• Mysql Update||Daniele Lo Re||26 Feb|