List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 23 2003 6:43pm
Subject:RE: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFO
View as plain text
>I did exactly what Paul described ... I changed the directory at the dos
>prompt to
>
>c:\program files\apache group\apache2\htdocs\phpcatalog\admin
>
>and typed in
>
>mysql testcatalog < createdb_mysql
>
>my dos prompt brought up this error:
>
>'mysql' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
>program or batch file.
>
>I'm looking right at my little stoplight at the bottom of my screen and the
>light is green I pulled up WinMySQLadmin and everything looks like it's
>working fine. What do I check next?

This document describes what you need to know about what your PATH
is and how to set it:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/path.pdf

>Thanks for your time!!!
>
>Renee :)

sql, query
Thread
Very basic question from a total newbie!Stitchin'23 Feb
  • Re: Very basic question from a total newbie!Paul DuBois23 Feb
  • RE: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFOStitchin'23 Feb
    • Re: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFOslpl)23 Feb
      • RE: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFOStitchin'23 Feb
        • Re[2]: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFOStefan Hinz23 Feb
          • RE: Re[2]: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFOStitchin'23 Feb
        • Re: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFOslpl)23 Feb
    • RE: Very basic question from a total newbie! MORE INFOPaul DuBois23 Feb