List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 16 1999 7:53pm
Subject:Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps
(withtables)
View as plain text
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul DuBois <paul@stripped> writes:

Paul> At 11:28 AM -0400 9/13/99, Bob Kline wrote:

> output

> however,
> server.

>>> I must be lucky.  I don't observe this or the other problem just reported
>>> on the list.
>>>

>> Perhaps it isn't luck.  Are you using a production (3.22.x) or a
>> development (3.23.x) version of mysql?

Paul> I thought I tried it with both, but I went back and checked more carefully.
Paul> The output seems wrong for 3.22.xx and correct for 3.23.xx.  A comparison
Paul> of the sources for mysql.cc from the two versions reveals that a print
Paul> statement to write "</TR>" was moved from inside a loop to after the loop.
Paul> That seems to account for the difference.

Hi!

I checked the 3.22.26 version of mysql.cc and this has the same code
that handles the html stuff as the 3.23.3 version.

It may be time for an upgrade...

Regards,
Monty
Thread
converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (with tables)Bernhard Thoni13 Sep
  • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (with tables)sasha13 Sep
Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bernhard Thoni13 Sep
  • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Paul DuBois13 Sep
    • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bob Kline13 Sep
      • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bob Kline13 Sep
        • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Paul DuBois13 Sep
          • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bob Kline13 Sep
            • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Paul DuBois13 Sep
              • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Michael Widenius16 Sep
  • Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps (withtables)Bob Kline13 Sep
    • [mySQL] Switch/Case statements versus if/elsed e l   d h a n o a14 Sep
      • Re: [mySQL] Switch/Case statements versus if/elseMartin Ramsch14 Sep
      • Re: [mySQL] Switch/Case statements versus if/elseDan Nelson14 Sep
Re: converting output of query into html (with tables)and ps(withtables)Richard Ellerbrock13 Sep